Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us
Public Report
Report From: Blackfish SQL/Data Express/Provider/Resolver    [ Add a report in this area ]  
Report #:  28811   Status: Reported
Problem with tableName on QueryDataSet
Project:  JDataStore Build #:  007.001.175.000
Version:    6 Submitted By:   Ion Parvan
Report Type:  Basic functionality failure Date Reported:  5/5/2006 10:23:39 AM
Severity:    Serious / Highly visible problem Last Updated:
Platform:    All platforms Internal Tracking #:  
Resolution: None  Resolved in Build: : None
Duplicate of:  None
Voting and Rating
Overall Rating: No Ratings Yet
0.00 out of 5
Total Votes: None
Description
When i open a QueryDataSet that executes some query on a database, Oracle 9.2.0.4, my QueryDataSet loses information about tableName and schemaName on the columns. I have the property MetaDataUpdate set to TABLENAME and it still doesn't work. The same code worked fine with JDataStore and DataExpress 4. I use JDataStore 7 as a persitance storage for my QueryDataSet, like I did with JDataStore 4.
Steps to Reproduce:
None
Workarounds
None
Attachment
None
Comments

None

Server Response from: ETNACODE01